Jame T - Kings & Queens Album Lyrics

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Jame T - Kings & Queens Album Lyrics

Postby British Fiasco » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm

First off, hello. I've been loitering around these forums for a while but have only just registered.

Basically, I really want the lyrics to Jamie's new album K&Q. Does anyone have the album yet who is willing to put there lyrics on here? From the booklet that should come with the album (I expect).

I especially would like to know the lyrics to "368" and "Castro Dies" I tried working them out for myself but he's just farrrr too fast to keep up with.

Brilliant album,
Muchos Love
-Kyle
x x x x
British Fiasco
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

Postby Mr_Gosh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Look at this thread for some of the lyrics. The two posts above it link to scans of the booklet which have all the lyrics included.
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby British Fiasco » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Mate, I can't find. Can you link me too them please?
British Fiasco
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

Postby park11 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W70VQO5N

Have to download them, mate.
park11
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 am
Location: Brisbane, AU.

Postby johnthepcson » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 pm

you can buy the lyrics with the electric ballroom dvd special edition

that's what I did.
johnthepcson
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Postby Lips » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 pm

johnthepcson wrote:you can buy the lyrics with the electric ballroom dvd special edition

that's what I did.


we can't all afford that sadly :(
x
Lips
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:10 am
Location: by ya river

Postby Kings&Queens » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Lips wrote:
johnthepcson wrote:you can buy the lyrics with the electric ballroom dvd special edition

that's what I did.


we can't all afford that sadly :(
i don't mind posting the lyrics on here. do you guys want me to do that?
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Postby Mr_Gosh » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Kings&Queens wrote:i don't mind posting the lyrics on here. do you guys want me to do that?


park11 wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W70VQO5N

Have to download them, mate.



Or did you mean type them up?
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Kings&Queens » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:
Kings&Queens wrote:i don't mind posting the lyrics on here. do you guys want me to do that?


park11 wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W70VQO5N

Have to download them, mate.



Or did you mean type them up?
yeah.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm


Return to All Things Jamie T

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron