Lyrics Kings & Queens (from booklet)

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm

British Intelligence
chorus: british intelligence they're on your back and they won't catch, no one so they won't catch me, three fours and it's right up your back and ya just got sacked now your money's not free, ticker time man it's never wild enough and three to the four when you're really wired, too much is never enough now you're fired // this is for the cold concrete sold by defeat taxed by a man that i'm yet to meet pay an army I'm hardly ready to speak memories start in 93 and roxy came round last week and told me she sick and tired of women, well I'm still travelling trains delayed in the rain on a monday morning, watched by surveillance teams bussiness men live out their dreams and sleep with secretaries in stock rooms over photocopying machines, while we're still riding trying to find a place were they're not watching called her up in the end to apologise for being so drunk and stubborn // chorus // verse 2: in 501's a selfish son travelled out the inner to the suburban he's lurking burning cigarettes on a wall behind a bar that his lover works in an illegal alien // jesse from the west said marry her quick get her lost in the system with a bcg and a fingerprint scan while the boys from old poland work they're fingers to the bone for the minimum I was outside calling a friend trying to stake claim on the money I lent while we're still riding trying to find a place were they're not watching called up again identity cards and cameramen //chorus // he said suzi, would you lose me in trouble he said suzi lets move on the double, would we please get him in trouble, he said could we would we get him in trouble, it's three weeks down and now they burst your // chorus //
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Jilly Armeen
taking sides, planning a trip, no place like home, if only could afford t // tcket to ride connected by the hip, surviving on the dabs of the dust in your pocket // four minute mile a dressing down by a friend you haven't seen in a while, it all comes to a head with just one smile to say what is said, she's light as a feather I'm heavier than lead // cchorus: you're useless to me jilly armeen, last time i'll ever sing a song for them, using you under pseudonym, never again because you always went for my friends and not for me // deep cuts and shards of glass broken bones in plaster cats hand on the shoulder, he starts to laugh you don't hear planes when ya live under the flight path // chorus
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby Gusbus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 pm

thankyou so much for this kings! :D
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm

it's Queen because i'm a girl. :wink:
Kings&Queens

Postby Gusbus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

i just used the first word
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus

Previous

Return to All Things Jamie T