EXCITING TIMES AGAIN!

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby Bugle » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Also by the way, Ive heard that Jamie T is DJ'ing with Ben Bones at the Hoxton Bar and Kitchen on December 10th for a Christmas Party thing, some places say that he is and others don't mention him. Seetickets mentions a few bands and DJ's on the night but has no mention of Jamie T so I dont know whats going on with that.
Bugle

Postby Kings&Queens » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Bugle wrote:Also by the way, Ive heard that Jamie T is DJ'ing with Ben Bones at the Hoxton Bar and Kitchen on December 10th for a Christmas Party thing, some places say that he is and others don't mention him. Seetickets mentions a few bands and DJ's on the night but has no mention of Jamie T so I dont know whats going on with that.
i bet it's a rumor.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby Bugle » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Im not sure, when I checked earlier he was definitly included in the event details on Seetickets it said Jamie T and Ben Bones DJ aswell as the other bands, When I look now the details are still the same but Jamie T and Ben Bones are not mentioned. Maybe they are not officially booked or they have cancelled.
Bugle

Postby AlienBiohazard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Bugle wrote:Im not sure, when I checked earlier he was definitly included in the event details on Seetickets it said Jamie T and Ben Bones DJ aswell as the other bands, When I look now the details are still the same but Jamie T and Ben Bones are not mentioned. Maybe they are not officially booked or they have cancelled.

Maybe they cancelled it together with the official tour gigs.
Because perhaps they felt it was unfair to the fans to do that show before the tour gigs?
I don't know.. I honestly have no clue :P
Can't you mail management or something?
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard

Postby Marshall » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:30 pm

last night it said jamie t was djing today its says its not so pretty sure he has pulled out.
Marshall

Postby aidan261 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:09 am

For fuck sake, my ticket must've been lost in the post or something, I'll have to buy another 1, thats 14 quid i don't have at the minute :(
It's all been done before and, we do it again.....
aidan261

Postby airfix-fighter » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

aidan261 wrote:For fuck sake, my ticket must've been lost in the post or something, I'll have to buy another 1, thats 14 quid i don't have at the minute :(

Send whoever you bought it off a nice email. I had the same problem when I went to see Kings of Leon a couple of years ago and they told me I could collect some new tickets on the door which I didn't have to pay for.
airfix-fighter

Postby aidan261 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 am

airfix-fighter wrote:Send whoever you bought it off a nice email. I had the same problem when I went to see Kings of Leon a couple of years ago and they told me I could collect some new tickets on the door which I didn't have to pay for.

When u say a 'nice' email do u actually mean nice or were u being sarcastic and actually meant a cheeky email? lol
It's all been done before and, we do it again.....
aidan261

Postby StrawberryFields » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Gusbus wrote:
StrawberryFields wrote:At last I'll be able to see him live! I'm so sooo happy!! :D

where are you gonna go to see him? :D

Brixton! By the time I moved to London, it was sold out, now that there is a second gig I'll be able to go... And it will be my first Jamie T gig, so I'm really really excited! :D
StrawberryFields

Postby airfix-fighter » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 am

aidan261 wrote:When u say a 'nice' email do u actually mean nice or were u being sarcastic and actually meant a cheeky email? lol

Actually nice. :)
airfix-fighter

Postby JamieNaz » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 pm

aidan261 wrote:
airfix-fighter wrote:Send whoever you bought it off a nice email. I had the same problem when I went to see Kings of Leon a couple of years ago and they told me I could collect some new tickets on the door which I didn't have to pay for.

When u say a 'nice' email do u actually mean nice or were u being sarcastic and actually meant a cheeky email? lol

There should also be a number for you to contact the ticket company.

They should sort you out a replacement ticket.
Jamie T's Demos and other things.

I need a hug and I need corruption.
JamieNaz

Postby Gusbus » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm

i want him to do some acoustic gigs!
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus

Postby Ste » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:35 pm

so do I :)
Ste

Previous

Return to All Things Jamie T