mixtape vol 4 tracklist

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

mixtape

Postby jop » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:56 pm

on side 2 track 7 is chinese bombs by blur, the first part of track 9 is nobodys dirty buisness by mississippi john hurt , and im not sure who's version of travellin shoes it is that follows.
jop

mixtape

Postby jop » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

sorry about the gender mix up alien. thanks for the info it was really annoying me that one track name.
jop

mixtape

Postby jop » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:03 am

and thanks to lips for posting that track list that was super fast . nice one mate
jop

mixtape

Postby jop » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 am

PS
if anyone has got the pp mixtapes vol 2 and vol 3 could they please upload them. i have got the cassettes but dont know how to convert them on to my computer
jop

mixtape

Postby jop » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:18 am

your kiss is sweet on side 1 is by syreeta.
jop

mixtape 4 coverart

Postby jop » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:50 am

if some one can make a cover out of that good luck to them ,sorry but it was the only picture i could find

http://www.book-marks.info/image/show/8 ... 1240326821
jop

Postby Kings&Queens » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm

jop wrote:could someone please post vol 2 and vol 3 of the panic prevention mixtapes .
vol 1 is already on here and i have just posted vol 4 [thanx to lips and alien biohazard for the tracklist]. i have the cassettes but cant upload them to my computer. id be very greatful thank you

jop wrote:if nobody has them i could send them the tape so they can upload them and stop these robbing b*****d's who are taking advantage of genuine fans and lining their own pockets. we just want them too listen too not to package and sell something they got for free. and if they did pay for them even more reason to post them to stop this kind of thing happening again where profiteering takes place over spreading the music. please help us stop these people taking advantage of genuine fans.

Jop, creating different threads about the same subjects makes the forum messy. that's why i deleted your other thread and quoted your posts in this one.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby jop » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 am

sorry kings and queens im not up on the forum etiquette.
jop

Postby Kings&Queens » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:50 pm

no problem.

jop wrote:vol 1 tacklist
[img]http://www.jamie-t.com/panic.htm
vol 2 tracklist
[/img]http://www.jamie-t.com/panic2.htm
vol 3 tracklist
[img]http://www.jamie-t.com/panic3.htm

if anyone has vol 2 and 3 in mp3 could they please upload them id be very greatful. come on people share and share alike. [/img]

Lips wrote:please buy them off me, i really need the money.

email me if you are interested lips98@hotmail.co.uk

AlienBiohazard wrote:@Lips You've got to be kidding me. I'm just going to assume you were being sarcastic :wink:

If not.. Well.. Never mind.

Marshall wrote:if i have time and i can be bothered i will try and up the mixtapes. although i think some tracks are itunes protected i do know a way around this yet it is more work.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby jop » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

i wasnt that bothered before but now im gonna stop at nothing to post these mixtapes for the real fans not for explooitative profiteeers like lips. he had already robbed me when i paid twenty pound for 2 tapes and then he tried asking me to buy them again when i asked for them to be uploaded... so nobody buy them if lips tries to sell because im gonna learn to upload them just so i can stop this fagin from picking peoples pockets. this is supposed to be a jamie t forum not a money making scheme for lips to exploit people. no matter what excuse he uses hes wrong ,ignore him we all need the money but he thinks its ok to sell these things he probably got for free at an extortionate price. and if he did buy them all the more reason to post them to stop other people being robbed. so in the following week i will upload these tapes to make sure lips can never rob anybody on here again. merry xmas to all the genuine fans
jop

Postby Kings&Queens » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 am

haha thanks.
Kings&Queens

Postby jop » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 pm

SIDE A
Johnny Thunders-Get Off the Phone
Iggy Pop-Passenger
The Distillers-Red Carpet and Rebellion
The Specials-Rat Race
Jay Z-Hard Knock Life
Derek and Clive-Jump
Unknown-Peanut Theme
Syreeta-Your Kiss Is Sweet
Daniel Johnston-Casper the Friendly Ghost
The Silencers-Policemen
? [might be lady soverign not sure]
Max Romeo-Chase the Devil
Hot Club De Paris-Shipwreck (Jamie T remix)
The Beat-Mirror in the Bathroom

SIDE B
Sister Nancy-Bam Bam
Bob Dylan-Bob Dylan's Blues
June Witherspoon-Take the Hammer
Tom Waits-Tago til They're Sore
Bad Brains-Pay to Cum
buccaneer ft rancid - bruk out
blur -Chinese Bombs
The Clash-48 Hours
Mississippi John Hurt-Nobody's Dirty Business
Mitchell's Christian Singers-Travelling Shoes