This is lame, but..

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

This is lame, but..

Postby Lips » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 am

Okay so there is nothing new to talk about, so..

You know the album cover for panic prevention?

and you know how the album cover for panic prevention has the album cover panic prevention inside the album cover? (are you still following me?)

well..

have you ever wondered what's behind that photoshopped in picture of panic prevention?

I have that answer.

Ages ago when PP first came out a record shop near mine had posters advertising the release. about 12 of them. I asked the shop to hold the posters for me. They did. At a closer inspection I noticed that these posters of the album cover were unique, they had been printed before the album artwork had been full changed and finished ..and thus..i know what was behind the photoshopped in cover of panic prevention

ta-da!!

answers and pictures coming soon.

um maybe talk about this subject..so we have something to talk about. please. there is like nothing else going on in jamie t world right now.

if you are unsure about what i mean, im talking about what's behind this..

x
Lips

Postby Gusbus » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 pm

i assume it's just another record? that way it would be easiest to photoshop the PP artwork on.
Interesting though!
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus

Postby Bugle » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:19 pm

You've opened a can of beans, spill them already.
Bugle

Postby Kings&Queens » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm

i noticed the cover of PP but i never realised that they photoshopped it. this is so sick. it actually makes sense what you're saying :lol:
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby Lips » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 am

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER..

okay so here it is..

zoomed in

so yes, originally it was an Elvis LP! (which you can actually already kind of see if you have the PP liner notes, the picture with Jamie and his friends on instruments, it's to the left of the picture)

ta-da!!!

(now back to months of silence)

Also, I was thinking they obviously had to cover up this Elvis LP due to copyright, but some mistake happend with these promo pictures that I have...so that means, Virgin Records have actually made a huge fuck up and could potentially be sued by who ever runs Elvis' music. haha. As far as I know i'm the only person with these promo pictures, maybe I can blackmail Virgin Records :P
x
Lips

Postby Gusbus » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

now we know
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus

Return to All Things Jamie T