UKULELE used on SPIDER'S WEB is FOR SALE!!!

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

UKULELE used on SPIDER'S WEB is FOR SALE!!!

Postby ben bones » Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

I'm pretty sure that nobody is coming on here at the moment, but...

...Up for grabs is THE ACTUAL UKULELE we recorded on Spider's Web. If you're not sure what a ukulele is, it's like a really small four stringed guitar. This particular one is a concert ukulele, meaning it has a longer neck and larger (and fuller sounding) body. This is not some cheap shit ukulele that you buy at a festival for a tenner - it's made from a really lovely piece of Ovangkol wood, the grain is beautiful! Also worth noting are the built in piezo pickup and the electric guitar type tuning pegs. I can't remember exactly what I paid for it but it was about £150 with the case.

It's a Vintage VUC60EA (though the headstock looks different to the one I just googled) It also has a case (which may have a dodgy clasp - I can't remember, and it's not here with me now)

the only damage to it a slight chip on the back of the neck near the body, it's tiny and it's not in a place where you can feel it when you play. there is also one screw missing from the panel where the pickup battery goes, though you could pick one up at a hardware store for probably 20 pence.

I'm getting rid of lots of stuff, but thought this particular item might be desirable to someone on the forum!

I'll include some kind of authentication too, proving it's the one on the record, and maybe something else cool and Jamie related

If you're interested then probably best to message me on Facebook with an offer - I think I'm the top result if you search 'Ben Bones' - my profile pic is me with my hand over my mouth with closed eyes.

regards, Ben x
I'm no abacus, but you can count on me.
ben bones

Re: UKULELE used on SPIDER'S WEB is FOR SALE!!!

Postby imthepacemaker » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

shit, i'm probably way too late. and now you've changed your picture. balls
imthepacemaker

Return to All Things Jamie T