Jamie T - MP3s

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby AlienBiohazard » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Ah is there not one single person who could help me?!
I just can't get this fucking fileden thing to work..
It's ridiculous..
Last edited by AlienBiohazard on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:43 pm

what does it say? maybe the link has expired..
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Postby airfix-fighter » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 pm

AlienBiohazard wrote:Ah is the not one single person who could help me?!
I just can't get this fucking fileden thing to work..
It's ridiculous..


Fileden only allows you to download so much a month so maybe it's already gone over the allowance.
It's the first today so try again. If it still doesn't work, I'll annoy Mr Gosh to try and sort it out.
airfix-fighter
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Location: London

Postby AlienBiohazard » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm

airfix-fighter wrote:
AlienBiohazard wrote:Ah is the not one single person who could help me?!
I just can't get this fucking fileden thing to work..
It's ridiculous..


Fileden only allows you to download so much a month so maybe it's already gone over the allowance.
It's the first today so try again. If it still doesn't work, I'll annoy Mr Gosh to try and sort it out.


That's the whole deal..
Never downloaded anything from there.. :(
I think the site just doesn't like me haha.
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Postby Gusbus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm

AlienBiohazard wrote:
airfix-fighter wrote:
AlienBiohazard wrote:Ah is the not one single person who could help me?!
I just can't get this fucking fileden thing to work..
It's ridiculous..


Fileden only allows you to download so much a month so maybe it's already gone over the allowance.
It's the first today so try again. If it still doesn't work, I'll annoy Mr Gosh to try and sort it out.


That's the whole deal..
Never downloaded anything from there.. :(
I think the site just doesn't like me haha.


what are you looking for?
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby AlienBiohazard » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Really every song that's up in fileden.. Haha..

But I would really like it if you could put the 3 files from the Panic Prevention Disco - Live At Scala (19/10/06) in Megaupload so that I would have all the files and those three wouldn't be missing.

Thanks :D
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Postby Gusbus » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:59 pm

ok, i've got all of Scala apart from track 17, somehow haven't got that. Do you need the whole thing? If so i can put it on sendspace for you
i aint no abacus, but you can count on me
Gusbus
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby AlienBiohazard » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 pm

So you've got everything but the "shhh" track?
That's okay..
If you could do that you'd be awesome :D
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Postby jop » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 pm

can someone please repost the 6 glastonbury 2007 mp3's
jop
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Postby Kings&Queens » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 pm

jop wrote:can someone please repost the 6 glastonbury 2007 mp3's


if anyone of you got the links please pm jop instead of posting them on here. because i might delete them before he downloaded them
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Postby AlienBiohazard » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 am

And if someone could put them in MegaUpload instead of Fileden :)

I really can't figure out why I can't get Fileden to work :S
Stupid Thing..
Stone, glass, concrete and gravel.
All we got to keep us together!
AlienBiohazard
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Postby OnTheGreen » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

What sessions does anybody have bar ones posted already! I love
them more than anything! Can't get hold of that mny
Image
OnTheGreen
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Jamie T - MP3s

Postby tpot69 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Here is Jamie Live at the Wirless Festival 3-8-2010

Had it a while and i just signed upto Dropbox so thought i would share it with you all, can't see this anywhere else so enjoy
Last edited by tpot69 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tpot69
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Location: Doing Wheelies On My Bike

Re: Jamie T - MP3s

Postby Ste » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm

I realise how old these files are but I've been listening to Jamie's Panic Prevention mixtapes recently and i've lost Volume 1 somewhere, probably from changing laptops over the years. Could someone please kindly send me a link.
Ste
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Jamie T - MP3s

Postby s_kimish » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 pm

If anyone else is looking for Panic Prevention Mixtape Vol 1 then I've still got a rough copy knocking about on my computer, uploaded it for Ste so I thought I'd share it here for the rest of you.

LINK

Enjoy
s_kimish
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Jamie T

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron