Jamie T - MP3s

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby Monolith » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Says the new stuff is temporarily unavailable?
Monolith

Keeping an eye on the world going by my window...

Postby Diego » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:50 am

The mp3 of Operation from Maida Vale has a bit of skipping at the start. Shame, I don't have a copy of that, wouldn't have minded one.
Diego

Re: Keeping an eye on the world going by my window...

Postby Mr_Gosh » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Diego wrote:The mp3 of Operation from Maida Vale has a bit of skipping at the start. Shame, I don't have a copy of that, wouldn't have minded one.

It's how I got it when I downloaded it from Libble. So I then downloaded the one that was upped here, I forget who by, with the talking before it. Also had the skip. I asked previously if anyone had a copy that didn't "spaz" but nothing. I guess it's the only version around..?

As for temp unavailable, I don't know. Works for me.
Mr_Gosh

Postby Chris#1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:15 pm

Monolith wrote:Says the new stuff is temporarily unavailable?

yeh it happened to me a couple of times, just try to do it again.
I need a hug and I need corruption
I need this silence the violent seduction
Chris#1

Postby Mr_Gosh » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:43 pm

Updated to add Kid-KO's remix.
Mr_Gosh

Postby attheend » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Hello,

When I download all 22 files under "Demos and Such", I get 21 songs tagged as being from the "The Reckless Demos", and "Livin With Betty" From the "Betty and the Selfish Sons EP".

The problem is that the "The Reckless Demos" are tagged up to 22, yet there are only 21, song 16 is missing.

Any ideas what it was?

Great thread, and set of rare tracks. Thanks Very Much.

I'm loving the cover of "When The Night Feels My Song", the song title sounded familiar but I couldn't place it untill I heard it.

Thanks again from Motown.
attheend

Postby Mr_Gosh » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:15 pm

attheend wrote:The problem is that the "The Reckless Demos" are tagged up to 22, yet there are only 21, song 16 is missing.

Sorry about that, track 16 is "Turn to Monsters (Kids with Guns remix)". It was originally in the list with the Reckless Demos until I added the remix section.
Mr_Gosh

Postby DAMIXTAPES » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm

could anyone scan the panic prevention live at scala tape cover so i can make a cd cover out of it.. thanks
DAMIXTAPES

Postby attheend » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:11 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:Sorry about that, track 16 is "Turn to Monsters (Kids with Guns remix)". It was originally in the list with the Reckless Demos until I added the remix section.

No problem, I figured I wasn't "Missing" anything, but it would drive me crazy thinking there was some amazing unheard song, or him covering another one of my favorite songs, that I missed.

I have question about the version of "Back In The Game (demo)"(2:25), is that the same one from the "Betty and the Selfish Sons EP"?

I have a downloaded copy and it has the same version, but it's at 96 kbs where as the other songs are at random other bitrates, so I don't trust the source.

Where does the version of "Back In The Game"(2:44) with different lyrics at the end come from?

Also, on the "Jamie Presents Zane Lowe's Show" the file; "- 09 - Part Nine (2.17MB)" is not there
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks

F
attheend

Postby Mr_Gosh » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:56 pm

Bumping;

Added two radio interviews.
Mr_Gosh

Postby skippy82 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:21 pm

Alicia Keys & If You Got The Money from the Live @ Scala set are showing 'This file has expired due to inactivity.'
Any chance of another upload? Would be much appreciated.
skippy82

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:14 pm

im sorry, how do you download those songs youve posted? do i first have to sign up for it?
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby madorangepanda » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:36 pm

Lilia wrote:im sorry, how do you download those songs youve posted? do i first have to sign up for it?

go to the site. It asks you to enter a 3 letter code in the top right, then click download, then wait 45 seconds, then click the bit that says your download is available or whatever.
madorangepanda

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:41 pm

madorangepanda wrote:
Lilia wrote:im sorry, how do you download those songs youve posted? do i first have to sign up for it?

go to the site. It asks you to enter a 3 letter code in the top right, then click download, then wait 45 seconds, then click the bit that says your download is available or whatever.
okay, thank you very much.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby canadamn » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:07 am

When is the new single gonna be available in Canada? We are jonesing! We offered a show here while he was in NYC and no response, big following! I heard rumours of a show in Toronto end of august or something. Is this true? But yeah new tracks equals new exposure here, hit me up with a link, and I assure you it will get plenty of exposure.
canadamn

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Jamie T