Jamie T - MP3s

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby madorangepanda » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:35 am

canadamn wrote:When is the new single gonna be available in Canada? We are jonesing! We offered a show here while he was in NYC and no response, big following! I heard rumours of a show in Toronto end of august or something. Is this true? But yeah new tracks equals new exposure here, hit me up with a link, and I assure you it will get plenty of exposure.

Or just buy it from a UK online store and get it delivered.
madorangepanda

Postby tpot69 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:08 pm

I have been meaning to check out the JT site for ages, I cant stop listening to the album it rocks. Thanx for the live stuff too it is quality.Just checking out the electric proms
tpot69

Postby madorangepanda » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:12 pm

tpot69 wrote:I have been meaning to check out the JT site for ages, I cant stop listening to the album it rocks. Thanx for the live stuff too it is quality.Just checking out the electric proms

Glad you like.

I'd also check out the live at Scala ones.
madorangepanda

Postby s_kimish » Tue May 01, 2007 5:46 pm

The 13th track from the panic prevention disco send you to the same page as the 12th (Northen Line) and tracks 14 (Alicia Quays) and 18 (If You Got The Money) have expired due to inactivity, :(, please could you re-upload them. Thank you. :D

My aim in life is to own EVERY single jamie t song :D , only 67 at the moment :(

But without this thread I would still only have the album tracks, so thank you very much :D :D :D
s_kimish

Postby Mr_Gosh » Tue May 01, 2007 6:34 pm

s_kimish wrote:The 13th track from the panic prevention disco send you to the same page as the 12th (Northen Line)...

I can't believe nobody spotted it before now! Apologies.

s_kimish wrote:...and tracks 14 (Alicia Quays) and 18 (If You Got The Money) have expired due to inactivity...

Will do, when I'm back on my computer tonight.

s_kimish wrote:...My aim in life is to own EVERY single jamie t song

Keep going, I only uploaded the main versions and sets. There are plenty more acoustic performances out there with others.
Mr_Gosh

Postby madorangepanda » Tue May 01, 2007 6:35 pm

s_kimish wrote:The 13th track from the panic prevention disco send you to the same page as the 12th (Northen Line) and tracks 14 (Alicia Quays) and 18 (If You Got The Money) have expired due to inactivity, :(, please could you re-upload them. Thank you. :D

My aim in life is to own EVERY single jamie t song :D , only 67 at the moment :(

But without this thread I would still only have the album tracks, so thank you very much :D :D :D

My bold text is bigger and redder than yours.
madorangepanda

Postby tpot69 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:13 am

Just listening to the scala now it is amazing, there are a few that have expired though , any chance of re doing 6,14,17,18,21, Thanx
tpot69

Postby sxygal2005 » Sat May 05, 2007 1:17 pm

does anyone no where to get back to mine for a moonshine?
cant find it anywhere :(
sxygal2005

Postby Mr_Gosh » Sat May 05, 2007 2:30 pm

sxygal2005 wrote:does anyone no where to get back to mine for a moonshine?
cant find it anywhere :(

Not around yet, it's a b-side of the upcoming single.

Updated the expired links, some still claim they're unavailable but that's a temp thing (hopefully).

With any luck FileDen will fare better as they claim not to expire files (so long as I log in within a 30 day period). They do have a monthly bandwidth limit though, so any problems like that, just wait 'til next month.
Mr_Gosh

Postby sxygal2005 » Sat May 05, 2007 4:04 pm

oh ok.. thank u:) x
sxygal2005

Postby Red Hot LiLy Pepper » Sat May 05, 2007 8:38 pm

madorangepanda wrote:
s_kimish wrote:The 13th track from the panic prevention disco send you to the same page as the 12th (Northen Line) and tracks 14 (Alicia Quays) and 18 (If You Got The Money) have expired due to inactivity, :(, please could you re-upload them. Thank you. :D

My bold text is bigger and redder than yours.

I don't know why, but that bloody cracks me up everytime I read it.

HA!
I'm an independent MOTHERFUCKER! And I'm here to take your money! I'm WICKED, RAD and I'm here to steal away your VRIGINITY!
Red Hot LiLy Pepper

Postby BastardBanshee » Mon May 07, 2007 10:25 am

when will the shiela b -sides be up? (Talking about meet me at the corner and back to mine for a moonshine) ive searched the forum and everyone says "soon" but seeing as the records are out today..anyone got a time?

thanks
BastardBanshee

Postby madorangepanda » Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm

BastardBanshee wrote:when will the shiela b -sides be up? (Talking about meet me at the corner and back to mine for a moonshine) ive searched the forum and everyone says "soon" but seeing as the records are out today..anyone got a time?

thanks

Depends how long HMV take to deliver it I'm afraid.
madorangepanda

Postby Deej » Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 pm

How come the ceri caffeine version of IYGTM isnt up on here? i would download it off itunes but my itunes is pretty screwed up and i cant be arsed to work out why. so yeah if someone could upload that i would be very grateful.
Deej

Postby madorangepanda » Tue May 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Deej wrote:How come the ceri caffeine version of IYGTM isnt up on here? i would download it off itunes but my itunes is pretty screwed up and i cant be arsed to work out why. so yeah if someone could upload that i would be very grateful.

It's something that most people can buy/play easily. Stuff that is for sale isn't up here except for the vinyl B-sides and that's because many people are unable to play them.

Or that's what I think anyway. :?
madorangepanda

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Jamie T