Jamie T - MP3s

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby Mr_Gosh » Tue May 08, 2007 8:34 pm

madorangepanda wrote:It's something that most people can buy/play easily. Stuff that is for sale isn't up here except for the vinyl B-sides and that's because many people are unable to play them.

Or that's what I think anyway. :?


I'd put anything up here, but it's those pesky mods. Though I thought about uploading the old b-sides because their moment has passed now. Mods?
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby s_kimish » Tue May 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Red Hot LiLy wrote:I don't know why, but that bloody cracks me up everytime I read it.

HA!


:D :D same, dont know why though.
s_kimish
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:51 pm

Postby Chris#1 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:54 pm

madorangepanda wrote:
BastardBanshee wrote:when will the shiela b -sides be up? (Talking about meet me at the corner and back to mine for a moonshine) ive searched the forum and everyone says "soon" but seeing as the records are out today..anyone got a time?

thanks

Depends how long HMV take to deliver it I'm afraid.


they delivered yet? im getting really frustrated just looking at my vinyls with no means of playing them.
I need a hug and I need corruption
I need this silence the violent seduction
Chris#1
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:39 pm
Location: Kentish Town

Postby madorangepanda » Wed May 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Chris#1 wrote:
madorangepanda wrote:
BastardBanshee wrote:when will the shiela b -sides be up? (Talking about meet me at the corner and back to mine for a moonshine) ive searched the forum and everyone says "soon" but seeing as the records are out today..anyone got a time?

thanks

Depends how long HMV take to deliver it I'm afraid.


they delivered yet? im getting really frustrated just looking at my vinyls with no means of playing them.

It's been dispatched apparently.
madorangepanda
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:27 pm
Location: London(ish)

Postby Mr_Gosh » Tue May 15, 2007 7:02 pm

Updated with the new vinyl b-sides. We're only as fast as HMV...bastards!
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Mr_Gosh » Wed May 23, 2007 9:04 pm

Finally got around to adding the first Panic Prevention Mixtape.

The Clash - Red Angel Dragnet
Jacob Miller - Tenement Yard
Generation X - Dancing With Myself
Prince - Raspberry Beret
Rancid - Hoover Street
Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop
Paul Weller - English Rose
The 101ers - Letsgetabitarockin
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Thankfully Not Living In Yorkshire It Doesn't Apply
Mummy Says I'm Special - Viva La Resistance
John Holt - The Burning Sun
Thea Gilmore - I'm Not Down
The Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Carver » Thu May 24, 2007 9:10 am

Mr_Gosh wrote:Finally got around to adding the first Panic Prevention Mixtape.

The Clash - Red Angel Dragnet
Jacob Miller - Tenement Yard
Generation X - Dancing With Myself
Prince - Raspberry Beret
Rancid - Hoover Street
Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop
Paul Weller - English Rose
The 101ers - Letsgetabitarockin
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Thankfully Not Living In Yorkshire It Doesn't Apply
Mummy Says I'm Special - Viva La Resistance
John Holt - The Burning Sun
Thea Gilmore - I'm Not Down
The Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump



You the man thank you very much
Carver
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:08 pm

Postby Kings&Queens » Thu May 24, 2007 1:34 pm

thank you very much
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Calm Down Dearest (faster)

Postby Jamezie » Thu May 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the faster version of Calm Down Dearest? The one Jamie sometimes plays as an encore with his band? Saw it on TV and it was right good!
Been looking for it for aaages, but can't find it anywhere :(
Jamezie
 

Re: Calm Down Dearest (faster)

Postby Mr_Gosh » Thu May 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Jamezie wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the faster version of Calm Down Dearest? The one Jamie sometimes plays as an encore with his band? Saw it on TV and it was right good!
Been looking for it for aaages, but can't find it anywhere :(


Unless someone steps forward with a version already, I can rip the audio from a live video.
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Jamezie » Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm

That would be great! If it's not too much trouble though... I haven't got any experience with that sort of things I'm afraid...
Jamezie
 

Postby Kings&Queens » Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm

i'd like to hear the faster version of Calm Down Dearest
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens
Moderator
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Re: Calm Down Dearest (faster)

Postby Jamezie » Thu May 24, 2007 6:54 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:
Jamezie wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the faster version of Calm Down Dearest? The one Jamie sometimes plays as an encore with his band? Saw it on TV and it was right good!
Been looking for it for aaages, but can't find it anywhere :(


Unless someone steps forward with a version already, I can rip the audio from a live video.


I think I've found a progamme which will allow me to rip audio from a video. Xilisoft or something?

Anyway, it might be easier(/faster) if you could upload the video, so that I can rip it myself..? I'm sorry for my impatience, but I can't wait to hear it :D Thanks :)
Jamezie
 

Postby Mr_Gosh » Thu May 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Added the fast version, might not be the best sounding but when you consider it was recorded to a camera, to YouTube, to WAV, to MP3...it's very good sounding.

Original video HERE
Image
Mr_Gosh
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Jamezie » Thu May 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Cool, many thanks!!
Jamezie
 

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Jamie T

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron