Jamie T - MP3s

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Postby ieuanr » Tue May 29, 2007 10:31 pm

dont suppose any one has the second and third mixtapes, a way to rip themto mp3 along with a little spare time?
mixtape volume 1 is great cheers for ripping that!
Would be great to get them all onto the mp3 player to save carting about tape walkmans.
sorry if this has already been requested. comps been broken and i dont have time just now to read all the posts!
ieuanr

Postby GeorgeT » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:59 pm

can u please post the acoustic version of salvador, would be extremly gratefull is a very good version on youtube.
GeorgeT

Postby _vikki » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 am

Can you please add Rawhide?
_vikki

Postby madorangepanda » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:27 pm

_vikki wrote:Can you please add Rawhide?

Buy the CD.
madorangepanda

Postby mikelibertine » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:49 pm

or just dowload audacity and rip it off the myspace.. honestly the singles only £2
mikelibertine

Postby Mr_Gosh » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:29 am

I forgot to slap this bit on the end. I updated the first post to include the Glastonbury set (ripped from the online video).

I did intend on putting the video up in WMV format, but it seems both that and RM mess up half way through "Brand New Bass Guitar" (at about 2m50) and restart the whole show. Can one other person confirm this for me?

I was going to snip the messed bit out, but my computer kept dying.
Mr_Gosh

Postby Venus » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm

just wanted to ask if Rawhide is added or not ??????

Venus
http://allendonald.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... llo-world/
Venus

Postby znwky » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:51 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:I forgot to slap this bit on the end. I updated the first post to include the Glastonbury set (ripped from the online video).

I did intend on putting the video up in WMV format, but it seems both that and RM mess up half way through "Brand New Bass Guitar" (at about 2m50) and restart the whole show. Can one other person confirm this for me?

I was going to snip the messed bit out, but my computer kept dying.

yeah i've got the same problem. i rip the video from the bbc website and it's all messed up. :?
znwky

Postby Mr_Gosh » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm

Alright spunkmonkeys, I ripped the WMV Glastonbury set from the BBC site, trimmed the false start off it and just uploaded the rest. I hope.

If you believe you're the first person to download and watch it completely, please tell me if it's good or if there's any problems with it.

I'm far too busy for such things. This billy won't touch itself, you know.
Mr_Gosh

Postby Chris#1 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:I'm far too busy for such things. This billy won't touch itself, you know.

I feel sick.
I need a hug and I need corruption
I need this silence the violent seduction
Chris#1

Postby Mr_Gosh » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 pm

And in a shocking move, Mr Gosh uploads the "forbidden" b-sides. Get them before I get shouted at.

Before I do get shouted at though, I only put them up because if places are like where I live then getting the older singles will be almost imposssible. Not to mention the fact that their sales are probably insignificant by this point.

As for Rawhide, they're already pimping it by default on Myspace. It's clearly not that much of a precious track. Why buy the single when you can just go there and listen, and why go there when we can provide a downloadable version?

But that got me thinking, why doesn't his Myspace pimp his forum, or why aren't we spamming his comments with the forum address?
Mr_Gosh

mp3s

Postby GeorgeT » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:10 pm

my earlier request has been ignored because of some jew refusing to buy rawhide, can u please UPLOAD SALVADOR ACOUSTIC THANKS :D
GeorgeT

Re: mp3s

Postby airfix-fighter » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:52 pm

GeorgeT wrote:my earlier request has been ignored because of some jew refusing to buy rawhide, can u please UPLOAD SALVADOR ACOUSTIC THANKS :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bruwqu

jeez.

AND WHY ARE MOST OF THESE ON MEGAUPLOAD?!
i can barely download anything.
airfix-fighter

salvador

Postby GeorgeT » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:05 pm

cheers mate
GeorgeT

Re: Jamie T - MP3s

Postby Lips » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:40 pm

Mr_Gosh wrote:
Random Live Tracks wrote:** RIGHT CLICK; "SAVE AS" **
- Calm Down Dearest - Live in Exeter (live and faster) (3MB)

is this an audio rip from a video on youtube? or is is like a good quality bootleg rip?
x
Lips

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Jamie T