Jamies gig cockpit leeds

Chat about Jamie's gigs here. Also details of upcoming gigs..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Jamies gig cockpit leeds

Postby stef » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

HI,

Just wanted to say how fantastic Jamie was last night at the Cockpit....being old (30) I've seem hundreds of bands live Kings of leon, foo fighters, prodigy, Kaiser chiefs, Bob Dillon, faith no more, radiohead (at glasto) and loads more, and until last night I would have said The Cribs (4 times but best was cribsmas, which was awesome!) were best live act I've ever seen, but I must admit I thought Jamie was prob better!!!

I've waited nearly 3 year to see Jamie, and haven't been out for over 6 motnhs due to tearing ligaments off my back, but managed to be leant on the stage all though the gig and it was ace! The girls not knowing really what to do, but thought it would be col to smoke were hilerious! The pilled up Bez charector....

Just wanted to show my appriciation for a fab night! And can't wait to see Jamie again..was worth the wait!!!

S xxx
stef

Re: Jamies gig cockpit leeds

Postby natashaemorgan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm

stef wrote:HI,

Just wanted to say how fantastic Jamie was last night at the Cockpit....being old (30) I've seem hundreds of bands live Kings of leon, foo fighters, prodigy, Kaiser chiefs, Bob Dillon, faith no more, radiohead (at glasto) and loads more, and until last night I would have said The Cribs (4 times but best was cribsmas, which was awesome!) were best live act I've ever seen, but I must admit I thought Jamie was prob better!!!

I've waited nearly 3 year to see Jamie, and haven't been out for over 6 motnhs due to tearing ligaments off my back, but managed to be leant on the stage all though the gig and it was ace! The girls not knowing really what to do, but thought it would be col to smoke were hilerious! The pilled up Bez charector....

Just wanted to show my appriciation for a fab night! And can't wait to see Jamie again..was worth the wait!!!

S xxx

ahahhahahaha! oh the shame of it, i shouldn't drink but i'm glad i gave people a chuckle with my antics ha

no one happened to get any pictures/videos of this pleaseeeeee :)
natashaemorgan

Return to Gigs