Jamie T is coming to Holland

Chat about Jamie's gigs here. Also details of upcoming gigs..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Jamie T is coming to Holland

Postby Kings&Queens » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:16 pm

Yes it's true. I only know he's gonna play here. Will edit my post if i've got new information. Although it's on a tuesday, so i prob i can't go...have to go to school...damn it.

ps. Are there dutch people on here?

edit. www.desmet.tv for more information.
or www.myspace.com/jamietwimbledon
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby comagirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Yes!! It's Febraury 27th at the Desmet Studios, right? But how/when.. will this be a tvshow appearance or something?

If anybody knows anything, please reply!
comagirl

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:16 am

yes. i've got no idea click on that 3voor12 thingy. it's saying that you can get tickets 2 weeks before the gig. so that will be february 13th. but i've already sent them a e-mail if they can give me some information.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

tickets

Postby zoe » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm

Dont spose anyone has by anychance any spare tickets for Jamie's gig in Amsterdam? I am very keen to go, will blatantly be wicked. So if any of you have tickets but cant go because you have suddenly been greviously injured or something, just let me kno.

all the best
zoe
x
zoe

Postby Mary-ann » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:45 pm

Hey, Im from holland too. just registered today. I missed the gig, but a friend of mine won tickets and she went. She called me when he was playing so I could hear it: really great. I also got him on the phone later on, when she called me from backstage! It was really funny, he seems like a nice guy :)
I asked him when he was playing in Amsterdam again and he said he wasnt sure, maybe in about two months...anyway, i'll be there when he comes! :)
Mary-ann

Return to Gigs