belfast

Chat about Jamie's gigs here. Also details of upcoming gigs..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

belfast

Postby hairyhole » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:19 pm

please dear f u c k i n g god come back to belfast. had one of the best nights ever wen u came to belfast went into school still blocked the next day

tha legend lives on= jamie t

COME BACK TO BELFAST
hairyhole

belfast

Postby kevinfreeburn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:52 pm

he's announced a date in dublin the week before the rest of the dates.so hopefully belfast will be slotted somewhere inbetween.
kevinfreeburn

Postby kevinfreeburn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:33 pm

he's playing madela hall on april 16
kevinfreeburn

Mandela gig

Postby glentorangirlie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:56 pm

anyone got any idea when the tickets for this will go on sale?
glentorangirlie

mandella hall

Postby sasha » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:21 pm

yeah, thats what im wondering, just gonna keep an eye on all of this so as i can flippin find out. cnat wait like, but got oxegen to look forward to.
sasha

Postby whatashambles » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:49 am

2mara night can't fecking wait, anyone know who is supporting in mandela then??
whatashambles

mandella gig

Postby kjbuzz » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:59 pm

that man was a legend last nite!!!! :!:
kjbuzz

Postby hermatestella » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:53 pm

did anyone meet jamie or the band after the show? me & my friend waited round the back for hours but they didn't come out, which was kinda shit, they're was only a few of us there & they could have just signed a few autographs etc.. but yeah the gig was amazing, can't wait to see them again at oxegen
hermatestella

Postby adamb1026 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 pm

hermatestella wrote:did anyone meet jamie or the band after the show? me & my friend waited round the back for hours but they didn't come out, which was kinda shit, they're was only a few of us there & they could have just signed a few autographs etc.. but yeah the gig was amazing, can't wait to see them again at oxegen

You should have went upstairs to the speakeasy. The band came out, but jamie couldnt as he was unwell. Chattin to the bassist, James and their guitar tech, Dougie for ages, the biggest legends, bought us drinks. They were late gettin on the bus as we went to the emerald to get a chinese, legends!
adamb1026

Postby Diego » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:10 am

hermatestella wrote:did anyone meet jamie or the band after the show? me & my friend waited round the back for hours but they didn't come out, which was kinda shit, they're was only a few of us there & they could have just signed a few autographs etc.. but yeah the gig was amazing, can't wait to see them again at oxegen

Are you sure you were in the right place? I don't think you could've been. The tourbus was parked up until half past one in the morning.
Diego

Postby Mr_Gosh » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:50 pm

Diego wrote:Are you sure you were in the right place? I don't think you could've been. The tourbus was parked up until half past one in the morning.

Sure, rub their face in it. Just apologise and let them think it was bad timing! Mean.
Mr_Gosh

Postby kjbuzz » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:45 am

we met the band members in the hall between mandella and bunatee. louis in his i luv belfast tee lol.
kjbuzz

Postby hermatestella » Wed May 02, 2007 7:42 pm

in the end we met luis but he was with some girl so we didn't hang around long. should've stayed in the bar but we were too impatient and wanted to go look for the bus, then the bouncers wouldn't let us back in. not too bummed about it cause i met jamie and the guys back in october last year and it was the coolest nite of my life
hermatestella

Return to Gigs