Just some tracks!

For discussion on other bands...

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Just some tracks!

Postby airfix-fighter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 pm

I bet this all gets removed because I'm not allowed but we shall see...

Seeing as nobody actually posts that much about other bands, I thought I'd post a few tracks that I'm really into at the moment in the hope that a few of you will listen, enjoy and then perhaps share some yourself.

These are all uploaded onto sendspace, so don't go right clicking links and whatnot because it won't work!

The Joy Formidable - Whirring
You might have heard this on an advert for MTV or on the MySpace Chart (ew) on MTV2. Either way, this is most definitely my song of the moment. I can't stop listening to it at all.

Patrick Wolf - Theseus
I think everyone knows how much I love this man and this is a lovely one from his new album, The Bachelor.

Yacht - Summer Song
I saw these with [another forum member who probably doesn't want everyone to think he's a Patrick fan] when we went to see Patrick Wolf and they blew me away. Whilst not as bassy and dance-y on a recording, they are most definitely worth a listen.

Taylor Swift - Love Story (Digital Dog Mix)
Yeah, Taylor Swift. My brother's a massive fan and when I heard this remix it made it a million times better. :)

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Maybe the falsetto vocals are not to everybody's taste, but they're definitely to mine.

[Mr Gosh says: I like Patrick Wolf.]
airfix-fighter

Return to Other Bands