Introduction

For general chat...

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

Introduction

Postby hairygrape » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Good day everyone!

My name is Louis and I'm new to the forum. I discovered Panic Prevention mid-late last year and got really into it, so much so that I consider it one of my top 5 favourite albums I've ever listened to. I think its an awesome album that deserves a lot more credit than it got and I look forward to number 2.
I like a lot of other music. I mostly listen to rock at home, such as David Bowie, *early* Kings of Leon, the Rakes, Maximo Park, White Stripes, etc; but also listen to a variety of other stuff regularly like Scientist, Gil Scott-Heron, Outkast, D'Angelo.
I only go out at weekends due to being a poor student with commitments, but when I go out at weekends I usually go to squat parties/raves which play a variety of trance and techno. I would go to more concerts but they're freaking expensive for me! I've never caught Jamie live, but can't wait until I get the opportunity to.
Anyways, thats me. I look forward to getting involved in the forum (when it gets its revival, haha).
hairygrape

Postby Lips » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:06 pm

hey louis! welcome to the forum! :D KOL are a great band! being a student sucks, steal from tesco and the pick n mix from asda! but the squat raves sound amazing!!
x
Lips

Postby hairygrape » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Lips wrote:hey louis! welcome to the forum! :D KOL are a great band! being a student sucks, steal from tesco and the pick n mix from asda! but the squat raves sound amazing!!

Haha. Indeed they are. Cheap, friendly and intense. Not to mention the amount of freedom there... :wink:
hairygrape

Postby Kings&Queens » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:50 pm

hey Louis, welcome.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Howdy folks!

Postby Pooky » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm

hey all,
Im pretty new the forum (well really new!)
I just decided to join since i really like Jamie-T and thought it would be nice to chat to others who felt the same...
I live in London and love loads of types of music but i especially love finding new music to listen too!
So hello and chat to you soon maybe!
Pooky

Postby Kings&Queens » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 am

welcome Pooky. i like your username. :)
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Return to Off Topic