Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm
by BlakeEverhart
ug too much, like 250, american dollars that is

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 pm
by Gusbus
meh, i could probs just steal it off one of the school computers haha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 am
by park11
Maybe a tad late with this conversation.
At uni, starting second year in February, studying journalism and media... be a football commentator one day, if it all works out. :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 am
by StrawberryFields
Mr_Gosh wrote:I nerd it up with nerdy things in University.

How old are you? Don't know why, I always got the impression you were older... I thought the same about Gusbus, till he said he's 17!

Oh, and just answering the topic, I'm an exchange student from Spain, and I study English Literature :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm
by Mr_Gosh
StrawberryFields wrote:How old are you? Don't know why, I always got the impression you were older... I thought the same about Gusbus, till he said he's 17!


I am old. Too old. Miserable old man old. I am twenty-six years old.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm
by StrawberryFields
Mr_Gosh wrote:
StrawberryFields wrote:How old are you? Don't know why, I always got the impression you were older... I thought the same about Gusbus, till he said he's 17!


I am old. Too old. Miserable old man old. I am twenty-six years old.

Nooo, you're not too old, don't say that... I'm 25!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm
by Kings&Queens
StrawberryFields wrote:
Mr_Gosh wrote:
StrawberryFields wrote:How old are you? Don't know why, I always got the impression you were older... I thought the same about Gusbus, till he said he's 17!


I am old. Too old. Miserable old man old. I am twenty-six years old.

Nooo, you're not too old, don't say that... I'm 25!
wowzers :shock: ........ nah i love you old people :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm
by StrawberryFields
Kings&Queens wrote:wowzers :shock: ........ nah i love you old people :wink:


Cheeky git... Nah, I love you too!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:21 pm
by Kings&Queens
StrawberryFields wrote:
Kings&Queens wrote:wowzers :shock: ........ nah i love you old people :wink:


Cheeky git... Nah, I love you too!
thank god. that's what i needed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm
by Gusbus
How old are you Queens?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 pm
by Kings&Queens
19 next month.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 pm
by AlienBiohazard
I feel so young here. Now especially. But then again everywhere I go I feel young. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm
by Kings&Queens
how old are you?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 am
by AlienBiohazard
17 :)
And my birthday is in September.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:41 pm
by patty
now i feel young I'm not 17 until august!