mystery jets

For general chat...

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

mystery jets

Postby Kings&Queens » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 pm

could anyone please send me mystery jets' second album called twenty one?
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby airfix-fighter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Use filestube.com

http://www.filestube.com/search.html?q= ... select=All

Their first one's better :)
airfix-fighter

Postby Bugle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Whats this Kings&Queens?! No sharing of MP3's yet you ask for whole albums....... well I never, I am shocked!

They have a new album out in July called Seretonin if anyone missed that news. Always was a fan of dopamine myself.
Bugle

Postby Kings&Queens » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 am

Bugle wrote:Whats this Kings&Queens?! No sharing of MP3's yet you ask for whole albums....... well I never, I am shocked!

They have a new album out in July called Seretonin if anyone missed that news. Always was a fan of dopamine myself.
OOPS i forgot, seriously! thanks dude.
I own earth wind and fire, it breeds the hunger that keeps me on the road again.
Kings&Queens

Postby airfix-fighter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Isn't no Jamie T mp3s?
In which case, we can be illegal with any other band we like.

EDIT: Thought I'd post their new song. They're giving it away free themselves on the website but you have to sign up to the mailing list. It is called Flash a Hungry Smile. And I like it. Yay.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2pucve
airfix-fighter

Postby Bugle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am

Hmmm Im on the fence with that one. I loved their first album, then there second was good but getting a little bit too pop-y, it sounds like theyve now gone even more pop-y.
Bugle

Postby airfix-fighter » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 am

I like it. I mean, it's pop-y, but not like Two Doors Down was, which was horrendous and ruined an otherwise lovely album for me.

I do wish they'd go back to the first album sometimes, but then everyone progresses.
airfix-fighter

Postby Bugle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 am

Yeah its no where as 'character-less' as Two Doors Down, which is how I would describe it. I just loved the tracks like Little Bag of Hair, Alas Agnes, You Cant Fool me Dennis, Behind the Bunhouse etcetera that where a little different on Making Dens/Zootime (the US release) kind of instantly recognisable as MJ. Dont get me wrong I still like them and liked the last album and I do have high hopes for the next album. Aslong as they havnt turned too Radio 1 friendly.

Im wittering, there is no one to sit with on my lunch break at work, hmph.
Bugle

Return to Off Topic