CLOTHES

For general Jamie T discussion..

Moderators: Mr_Gosh, jamieontour, Kings&Queens, JamieNaz

CLOTHES

Postby lewis1992 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:34 pm

Jamie T wears really cool clothes, does anyone know where he shops for his clothes?
lewis1992

Postby weekend_rockstar » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:30 pm

hahahahaha. Are you the person who asked this about ed on the Larrikin Love forum, that was rather funny.

Jamie shops in Topshop and M&S, and nowhere else. So thats where you should shop.
weekend_rockstar

Postby mikelibertine » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:09 am

surely most ed larrikin clothes can be found in oxfam, or your the back of your grandads wardrobe
mikelibertine

Postby airfix-fighter » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:29 am

Topshop & M&S are expensive. Well, they are to me. I have to save up for ages and then go on a big shopping spree to come back with about 3 tops.
airfix-fighter

Postby young_lungs » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:38 am

Isn't M&S for the older generation, or are you talking about some other trendy shop I don't know about....
young_lungs

Postby airfix-fighter » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:40 am

young_lungs wrote:Isn't M&S for the older generation, or are you talking about some other trendy shop I don't know about....

M&S has changed a lot recently. I'm presuming they mean Marks & Spencers anyways. It's changed a lot. Go in they do some alright stuff now and one absolutely GORGEOUS skirt which I can't afford :@
airfix-fighter

Postby young_lungs » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:43 am

airfix-fighter wrote:
young_lungs wrote:Isn't M&S for the older generation, or are you talking about some other trendy shop I don't know about....

M&S has changed a lot recently. I'm presuming they mean Marks & Spencers anyways. It's changed a lot. Go in they do some alright stuff now and one absolutely GORGEOUS skirt which I can't afford :@

haha yeah I thought it was Marks & Spencers but then I wasn't sure. I remember their teenage range a few years back which was dreadful, haven't been in the clothes bit recently however, they do fucking nice sandwiches though....
young_lungs

Postby Arthur Daily » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:49 am

all you need is a polo shirt, a hooded zip up thing, a harrington, reebok workouts/deck shoes, jeans.

bobs your uncle, you're jamie t!
Arthur Daily

Location: wandsworth, london, england, united kingdom, europe, world.

Postby madorangepanda » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:06 pm

young_lungs wrote:
airfix-fighter wrote:

haha yeah I thought it was Marks & Spencers but then I wasn't sure. I remember their teenage range a few years back which was dreadful, haven't been in the clothes bit recently however, they do fucking nice sandwiches though....

Yeah the sandwiches are very nice, but also expensive. £2.50 for chicken & bacon! no thanks ill go to greggs.
madorangepanda

Postby young_lungs » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:49 pm

madorangepanda wrote:
young_lungs wrote:
airfix-fighter wrote:

Yeah the sandwiches are very nice, but also expensive. £2.50 for chicken & bacon! no thanks ill go to greggs.

Yeah I know, i have to save up to have luuch at M&S :lol:
Greggs bread is so nice too. Mmmm

Tesco sanwiches however are vile.
young_lungs

Postby weekend_rockstar » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:08 pm

I was taking the piss by the way.
weekend_rockstar

Re: CLOTHES

Postby Golden » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:41 pm

lewis1992 wrote:Jamie T wears really cool clothes, does anyone know where he shops for his clothes?

You need a grey shirt
A sovreign medalion
Normal jeans, not skinny not baggy
Vans trainers
Vivi
I guess the carpet weren't rolled out
Golden

Postby jamieontour » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:54 pm

naa, jamies well into the skinny jeans these days.

and you need a pair of high cut black lacoste.
jamieontour

Re: CLOTHES

Postby mikelibertine » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:23 pm

lewis1992 wrote:Jamie T wears really cool clothes, does anyone know where he shops for his clothes?

In topman, theres a little section and its got jamies, 'jacket and shirt look' like what he wears in the bbc collective interview, and yeah looking at bbc proms thing he's definetely into skinny jeans, but get a pair of high top black reebok classics be a bit cheaper than lacoste
mikelibertine

Postby Arthur Daily » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:25 pm

Arthur Daily

Location: wandsworth, london, england, united kingdom, europe, world.

Next

Return to All Things Jamie T